First-time College 学生s
Do you have your high school diploma or GED, but have never taken a college class? Then you're a First-time College 学生.
Now is your moment.
Beginning your education with STLCC means individual attention, access to nearly 80 unique programs and a world of possibilities after graduation - all without building a mountain of debt.
If this is your first-time attending college since completing high school or earning a GED, and you want to earn a certificate or degree from STLCC, or transfer to a 4-year university, then you’re a first-time college student.
Follow these easy steps to register as a first-time student:
- 上网 - Activate your MySTLCC username and email by entering your student A number, last name and date of birth.
- 登录导航 - Use your MySTLCC email and password to login. 导航 will keep you updated on important deadlines, events and activities.
- Submit your transcript - If you want to earn a degree or certificate at STLCC, you need to submit your final, official high school transcript. Contact your high school to have this sent to STLCC - Registrar's office. *unofficial transcript is acceptable to register while waiting on official to arrive but would not satisfy financial aid requirements
- Apply for financial aid - Complete your FAFSA if you haven’t already done so using the STLCC school code 002469. Then complete and file all financial aid documentation to STLCC for processing.
- Meet with an admissions counselor and register for classes – Meet one-on-one with your admission counselor to review your current high school transcript and ACT scores if you have them, and guide your placement for English, math and reading courses. 你的辅导员 will also work with you to explore programs of study and select the appropriate classes for your educational goals. 你的辅导员 will assist you in registering for the classes that best meet your needs.
- Apply for scholarships - Looking for additional funds to go toward your tuition? After you’ve registered for classes, take time to explore our wide variety of scholarships.
- Pay for your classes - After you’ve registered, you can pay for your classes in full by cash, check, or 邮局的汇款单 Cashier’s office on campus 或透过 横幅 Self-Service if using credit card. You are also able to spread out your maintenance 费用 over a period of time through a 付款计划.
- Complete Archer Orientation - Now that you’re officially enrolled, prepare for your first semester at STLCC by attending an Archer Orientation. Pick up your STLCC OneCard, parking pass and Metro U-Pass, buy your books and learn more about Archer Welcome events designed to help you be academically successful! Schedule your Archer Orientation at adventuresinflying.net/campus-life-community/new-student-programs.aspx
招生 offices are open Mondays - Thursdays from 8 a.m.-6 p.m and Fridays from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. 在所有的校园.
学生s now have the ability to message us via chat.
Chat Now with 招生 and Enrollment Services
地点:sc - 100
地点:ad - 110
Harrison Education Center